View Single Post
Old 04-2-2012, 07:54 PM   #1
SocoNhydro420
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Send a message via MSN to SocoNhydro420
Default My return to FFR!

Its a looong story, but to make it short, I got kicked out of college, kicked out of my parents house, hooked up with a chick that cooks and cleans, and moved to virginia. And so ive been living down here with just my shitty laptop and no hope of ever being able to play ffr again any time soon.

As people may or may not have noticed, I have been absent from playing ffr/forums/community for quite some time. But I'm pleased to announce that my parents are getting rid of their old desktop that I used to play on and are giving it to me!!!! (too broke to buy my own)

YAYYYYYY!!!!!! I CAN PLAY FFR AGAINNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So yeah next week I can start playing again and start joining tournies and maybe start hosting mine again if i have the time.. I was really upset about missing the recent DF custom tourny :'(

I'm sure few people will care at all about me returning, I'm basically making this thread for myself because I'm so freakin happy!!!! OMGGGZZZZZZZ!!!!!111!

MUST... AAA...

FMO AAAs (27): Epidermis, Exciting Hyper Highspeed Star, Rottel-da-station, Disconnected Hardkore, Melonmans OP, Battle Theme #37, Fast Asleep, Gacha Gacha Hertz Figu atto Radio, Puzzle, Midnight Dragon, Distorted God, Variations 2, Strangeprogram, Arrogant Cobbler, Kanon Medly ~Metal Wings~, Dance and Zeal, Heavenly Spores, Document 13b, The Divine Suicide of K, Yorukumoryuu Yamikaze, Summer Time Perfume, Chaosmaid, Colorful Course, O (piano version), Ambient Angels, Defection, Jeanie and Caroline
SocoNhydro420 is offline   Reply With Quote