View Single Post
Old 01-21-2020, 07:42 AM   #250
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to MixMasterLar Send a message via Skype™ to MixMasterLar
Default Re: TWG 191: Don't Trust Your Mentor - Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by SubaruPoptart View Post
Could you try to put some explanation for this one? Cuz it's never a good idea to throw a random vote calling it a read without some quotes explaining why or just without some explanation whatsoever.
He thinks lynching low posters is bad
It's just his inexperience showing, don't pay him any mind. When he sees replacement after replacement no post and it's d5 and he has to vote an inactive and lose the game for 12th time hos career he'll rethink his stance

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duskfall View Post
Is it odd I want to townread storn for doing what I just voted someone else for?

Cause I want to lmao
Quote:
Originally Posted by storn42 View Post
because i have a read other than "low post is kill". its based on a person and the way they're playing.
but yes, someone who's never played with me before is town reading me. that IS weird
This is disgusting to read. Duskfall, your allowed to publicly disagree with your wolf partner in thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 View Post
There doesn't seem to be anything set in concrete for forced replacements. I imagine if DBP wanted to replace by now he absolutely would have, but I feel we should talk this over and wait to see if he comes to play
This is angling

Which I get my "replacements tend to not fix the problem" stance is close to that line but like I feel this probably crosses it.

Facebook / Youtube / Twitter