View Single Post
Old 11-21-2016, 11:54 AM   #2214
mellonxcollie
Sectional Moderator
TGB Queen
Sectional Moderator

Send a message via AIM to mellonxcollie Send a message via MSN to mellonxcollie Send a message via Skype™ to mellonxcollie
Default Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by roundbox View Post
I have a bad feeling about an incoming echo chamber with myself, shado, gs, and neeee. Lame.
I'm sorry T_T I feel bad

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Mad Dummy View Post
she has NO explanation at all for her town reads (and never gave any even after I called her out on it)

and her read on tokzic seems like she had tmi that he was a wolf, cause all of the bold is negative, and then that last blue statement was enough for her to not put him in the wolf pile?
I had a bad read on Tokzic, I'll admit that. I let his personality cloud my judgement in the game when it should have clear to me.

I didn't really have explanations for my town reads tbh. They were mostly based on gut instinct and how the person was acting in the thread. I hadn't even read the entire thread when I made that list, I skipped a lot of the first day and skimmed a lot of posts from dead players. It wasn't half-assed but it wasn't as comprehensive as it could've been either

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Mad Dummy View Post
and she had inDheart as town, and had andy as scum.
Looking at it now I can see that I misread some situations but that was my perspective at the time. It's easy now to look back and see where I was wrong now that we have some flips.

Andy looked terrible based on what I was reading and inD, at that point, seemed town to me based on my first impression. That reads list is a few days old

Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
people like you are how trump gets elected