View Single Post
Old 05-7-2019, 07:45 PM   #1036
roundbox
Gᴇᴛ ᴀ ɢʀɪᴘ ᴜ ɴᴇʀᴅ
FFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG CLXXXV: C9+++++++++ Game Thread

I had no idea what the post meant in the first place
I had to mentally process that it WAS a soft in the first place

I did a shitty job at EOD, but I AM TOWN.

the reason why I was like "is this guy role cop" was because I still had in my head that he was the scummiest player in the game and cognitive dissonance told me that he must still be scum (because oh no, my poor brain being wrong!)

remember when I made that post about "hey, I don't actually have other major scum reads and that's a problem"
knowing that in my mind, and wanting to find only evidence that proved my worldview (LAR = SCUM), I considered the fact he might be fake softing an actual cop while being the role cop (this is dumb logic, but my brain thought it. welcome to tinfoil land)
for whatever reason, my brain remembered lar's hypo check being on Hakulyte, which I was like "waaaaaaaaait a second, didn't he say haku was easy to solve on d0 and then move on?" and "why did he check Haku if he said this LMAO"
of course, I wanted to find your post as proof, and when I found that it was on gradiant, I let the case collapse in my brain because it couldn't be true anymore

I swapped my vote on to FFA because the other alternative was me, and we can't be having that