View Single Post
Old 04-15-2018, 05:20 PM   #1
psychoangel691
Retired Staff
All the things
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to psychoangel691
Default Official Tournament Special Batch

It's that time again, we need some good fresh charts to kick off this year's official tournament with. Submissions must follow the standard submission rules. However, you will not submit via email. We'll be using this batch to give a real good test to the new submission system. When you're ready to submit your chart, submit here.

Those of you that know me generally know what I look for in charts but I know we've had some new people coming over lately from other communities so I'll give a little rundown. For tournament charts I prefer charts that have a mix of skills to them. In the past if we put a chart that's say just jumpstream or just jacks it tends to favor certain players more than others. So when making a file for the official tournament try to find a song that will allow you to vary it up a bit.
I know a lot of people tend to gun straight for the harder stuff, but keep in mind we do need things for our lower divisions as well. We need things as low as 22 difficulty rated all the way up to the top.
If you haven't submitted here make sure you go over the rules, we must have permission for anything we use in game so please be sure to include your permissions when submitting.

I think that's about it for now, get working on some stuff and I'm excited to see what you've got!

*Files cannot be up on alternate engines*

Current File Status:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

Last edited by TC_Halogen; 10-3-2018 at 11:19 AM..
psychoangel691 is offline   Reply With Quote