View Single Post
Old 05-5-2012, 11:11 PM   #1
Bynary Fission
Retired One-Hander
FFR Veteran

Default My Arrow Keys Can't Take the Abuse

Had to switch to 4/5/6/8 on the numpad because my arrow keys are literally breaking - they stick, wobble and don't consistently register keytaps anymore...and I've barely been playing for three months lmao. That's what happens when you're a Stepmania addict, I suppose. About half these scores are on the arrow keys, the other half on the numpad (in no particular order):

I can't minijack for shit (even at 145 bpm) so this is good for me.

Such a shit score, lmao. Only posting for the ms.

This file is hard - so many hands. I can FC but it's gonna be hard, this file makes me get so many boos or misses rofl.

I suck sooooooo bad on this file. Got two 1000+ combos in this but this is the best I can really do, which isn't that good to begin with. :X

I can do way better than this, but this file is really stamina draining so I didn't want to play it again. The MA is utter shit because I played it at 4 in the morning haha.

I have the worst mental blocks on this, first time FCing again in quite some time. :X

Pretty awesome cbs, though only 1 or 2 were not bs. FCed both the trills in the piano solo by hitting them as actual trills, but I greatrushed the **** out of all of them plus the ending one so yeah.

Great score for me, again minijacks. MA is a big improvement from the last time I posted a score on this (175p a month ago versus 120 now).

This score is so bad, I could do so much better than this but I can't for some reason. -____- Only posting for the AA (which I've done before, had a 115 ms last week but forgot to SS for some reason).

Only the second time I've ever AAed this, and the first in 3 years. I can't do the minijack crap on this so it's insane for me.

Big improvement. The MA is much better than my previous runs which averaged close to 300. !_! Still have mental blocks out the ass but it's not bad.

---------------------
The Insane Shit

Such an insane FC, lmao. It's not hard but there's a 24th staggered megatrill in the solo so FCing this is kinda crazy haha. (this song is in the SMGPack btw)

whew, those streams are brutal. This file is really hard all-around, just straight streams but at very high speeds...the patterns aren't easy either.

First AA. 8) Like half the cbs came outside the jumpstream, but this file is a copy+pasta dump so w/e. FC'ed one of the super-dense jumpstreams too.

Good score. Can't do much better than this, really. MA and PA is awesome as well.

Awesome.

Not really that insane (or maybe it is?) but it comes with a video.

Okay, I played this as a joke (and it wasn't meant to be the star of the thread)...

But these cbs are just so ridiculous lmfao.

https://soundcloud.com/bynary-fission/tell-us-who-you-are-battle-tower-royale-character-creation-screen
Bynary Fission is offline   Reply With Quote