View Single Post
Old 12-22-2019, 03:16 PM   #26
V-Ormix
Banned
D7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: Do video games and gamers deserve more respect?

I feel like there is a definitely a feed back loop people fall into regardless of their subsequent initial subjection to what games they pursue, but after the fact remains easier to rationalize involvement by having their evolution of logic influenced by the very nature of time and sought after virtue.

A game is a game but can we not admit life is in fact a game? My rough understanding at face value is that a game is some thing to be played and serves merely to obtain some ones attention by design - games using such qualities of vibe being a fusion of all genres of art in theory can't not be attractive. Life with the potential subject of debate suggesting you don't merely get to 'play' life or at least not all the time is a contrast with in another contrast serving to separate this blurry line of a game and our conscious existence.

Being good at some thing is an amazing feeling and one that no can buy or pretend to have - and while I can understand people taking the stance of life before a game, its the process of living in a window of you're life time that allows you the luxury of defining what has purpose to you and makes life worth living at all :v

Last edited by V-Ormix; 12-22-2019 at 03:17 PM..
V-Ormix is offline   Reply With Quote