View Single Post
Old 11-1-2018, 08:09 PM   #2795
the sun fan
FFR Player

Default Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by MixMasterLar View Post
I just don't understand how anybody can entertain that DBP wasn't a wolf at any time
I get it.
There's a couple other small things; it really seemed like everyone had requested a private and the op states that pr's get worse the more there are to the point where they hurt town, so the idea of a fake modpeek, despite the terrible idea it presents, a long with Freezins reputation of a chaotic player [and therefore a chaotic host] as well as the fact that this game appears to have been taken from FFYA which largely runs games that are different from most proposed FFR games all also contributed to the decision. DBP really, really wanted to live and quite frankly his AoE was amazing if he is a wolf.

Thought that occurred to me while making the post: if we assume that the purple vote was not an ITA, then I think nothing happening is more wolfy than townie.

Also, DBP is associated with the fg lynch imo, and that was when u were up so I dont think that looks good for you given he might've been trying to save u similar to how he might've been trying to save raeko when manti died.

FFR is a pretty good place somehow.