View Single Post
Old 06-17-2017, 07:46 PM   #798
Celirra
FFR Player

Send a message via Skype™ to Celirra
Default Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread

@sun fan I did read over your post

before I say anything about that though I really really need something important

Cold Kitten, have you played with Sunfan a decent amount? Do you know his meta well?

you're the only person who's familiar with him right now enough, and a lot of what he's saying relies on an appeal to authority via the basis of his own tenure, so to speak.

WV and myself can't say because other than the anon I believe this is both of our first times playing with him in forum. I think Blind is the same way moreorless, or it was a long time ago if he did ever. I know you didn't play for a while either, but I think that you'd know best either way.

I ask this kind of thinking, and this may be me tunneling, that the strategy is to eliminate anyone who would be familiar with his wolf meta (Freezin, lurker; add in the unfortunate lynch of roundbox, which sunfan can't technically be accredited to in fairness). I also see credence in how only he could deduct the whole freezin = blue issue, so I'm starting to mindmeld with you to an extent, which is the only reason I trust you enough to ask you this.
 ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
彡と} 猫.{つ