psychoangel691
Retired Staff
All the things
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to psychoangel691
Default Re: TWG 189: Funnygurl VS T-Force Rivalry GAME THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chihiro Fujisaki View Post
I see it as adding randomness and chaos to the game. But also, as having the potential to cause something worth talking about. So I think it is more positive than not early on. T-Force

You do not have to have one to talk about them

I thought she said it was random what the action would be. I do not see a basis to think whether it is positive or negative specifically is predictable.

He is a self-conscious person. I would not really call it bad.

I am not sure of your exact point especially since you said you kind of do not know either. The context of the quotes is different enough that I am not sure if the tone being different means much. I guess now that I think about it, "You surrrre?" did not land particularly well.

We should always try to do things.

Your vote was prudish and the lean on Charu mattered more.

I liked it. But then he explained it. And nothing really happened and not much time passed after he said it was no longer a meme. Unless he means that him changing it to xel makes it not a meme.

You said it should not be the basis for a read, no? I do not care enough about it to discuss it further.

Why should we not buy you them?

Reasonable enough commentary. Does that mean you felt on any particular 'side' of the issue though?

How old is old?

I think whether to go for low posters is a decision best made from the confidence in your thoughts on the not low posters, and the game state.

Why did you want to point this out?

This sentiment reminds me of my first game with antori. (He was town).

This is great

Did you literally mean overpowered?

I do not follow this.

Can we break this down?

Who is leading the discussion? Who is potentially being set up?

If it's "just d0" then why do people have to be focused on who is partnered with who?

I will be honest, I have no idea how to make a plan that the wolves do not thwart, other than to just urge people not to forget to actually use their actions...

I am mulling over whether your reaction to this is genuine or not. Having gotten to sleep on it a couple of times, any new thoughts on kappa?

It does not quite make sense for why a wolf would think it is a good idea to post. Lol.
Heads up, this post was there but it was for some reason marked as spam so it wasn't visible till now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBackpack View Post
also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 View Post
Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

Quote:
Originally Posted by hi19hi19 View Post
yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl