Old 01-7-2012, 02:20 AM   #241
hi19hi19
lol happy
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default Re: FFR Scores ~2012 Remix~

Quote:
Originally Posted by TC_Halogen View Post
EDIT: whoa, that BEER is really good o_o
... it is? lol I feel like I could get a high SDG honestly, but I just really don't feel like playing the file anymore.
I was never sure why it was rated as an FGO but clearly I'm in the minority there so I never brought it up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TC_Halogen View Post
EDIT 2: You Gotta B-E-E-R is a really good file and I looked at it before release. I failed to see anything horribly wrong with it other than really tricky pattern structure. :/
It's definitely fun, but the way certain things are stepped, most notably those 48th offset jack patterns, REALLY bothers me.
It's the same sound throughout the song, but in some places it's 3 3-note jacks, in other places it's 1-hand trills, in other places it's not stepped at all, and finally at the end it's 9-note jacks. Oh, and one of them is randomly offset by two 48ths instead of one. What the hell man.
Also there's a LOT of grace notes in there that I have absolutely no clue what the hell they are going to, which really bothers me. Overall it feels quite messy, but perhaps that's just my opinion as a guy who really gets OCD at times. Regardless, it's a token so I can feel free to ignore it while anyone else who does enjoy the chart can have their fun.

Last edited by hi19hi19; 01-7-2012 at 02:24 AM..