View Single Post
Old 06-23-2020, 06:25 PM   #280
Bolth mannn
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG Turbo 31 Game Thread

I can’t believe Haku got his 3 vests, that is so funny

Alrighty, SOMEONE is bullshitting, but I don’t know who!

We have DBP and Haku claiming special roles, and we have funnygurl and xiz claiming VT roles

DBP I’m gonna leave for now because his role actually makes sense in the scheme of the game.

Haku, Haku, Haku, I’m echoing what Xiz said above that regardless of alignment, you have played very well this game.

—————————————-

It all comes down to what we believe the numerators role does. There’s a few options, based on what’s happened, and please feel free to add some if you think of any others.

Haku’s role DOES NOT EXIST without the interference of the numerator. If Haku is really the only person in the game who had a random event given to them, then they must have been chosen (on purpose or by chance) by the numerator.

HAKU, why would you get modkilled for claiming fruit role before but not now? From what I understand, you still have vests, so why are you suddenly allowed to talk about it?

Is it possible someone else has something they’re not allowed to talk about?

The other option is something Xiz said, that the numerator has something to do with controlled flips, meaning, our blue might already be dead, courtesy of a team DBP is a part of, and dbp decided to take over their role. If we entertained that world, we’d need to think about who dbp has been pushing us towards in his posts earlier.

I don’t believe the Haku situation was random, meaning it could just be fact that the two people hardclaiming VT (Xiz and Fg) are our wolf team, but that sounds way too easy with what has happened.

Two players are playing in ways that I have not seen them play before, Haku and FG, but I don’t really see them as having partner equity, other than the inside joke on discord that dbp mentioned.

If Haku is bullshitting, then I think all of DBP, Xiz, and FG are of the ability to come up with this completely memey fruit thrower bs lmao

Also, it seems like OOTC was turned off immediately after a PR claim, I wonder if it was turned off because of that or because of lylo or because of something else numerator related.

Got a few more things I wanna say but lets see what you guys make of this first