View Single Post
Old 11-6-2019, 09:55 AM   #18
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG 190: Written in Blood and Betrayal - Game Thread

GOoooooooooooooOD EVERYONE!

I see some have questioned the esteemed Mr. Riot with his thoughts. While I'm a bit bummed no amazing answer came to be, there's a couple of contestants already forming heads and tails on the point.

Lets give a brief interview for the following individual!

Quote:
Originally Posted by storn42 View Post
spicy take based on that reads list:

riot is a wolf, and therefore charu is a wolf, MML is town.
there either isn't a 3rd wolf or that wolf is hidden in the nulls or i'm actually thinking more likely was left off the list. Of the nulls, raeko really stands out, since "post more" is the only comment yet she isn't listed in the group with the other "post more" players.

all of this is using the assumption that riot is a wolf (i'm not very confident in that statement especially knowing that he is an older player) and is based almost entirely off just the reads list.
Mr. storn fourty-two, are you aware of the implications this statement brings among yourself once your claims are realized to be false despite the disclaimer at the end? Oh how absolutely fabulous! Already this is showing up to be an entertaining segment my dear listeners!

BUT WAIT, THERE'S MORE!

Mr. MixMasterLar is pardoning me from the pairing whereas Mr. One-Two-Three Kappa Three is saying something different despite accusing the same two contestants!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 123kappa3 View Post
First take so far is storn, mml, xel are town reads.
Flash Flash is in the middle

(idk why but shadow looks like wolf again but actually trying to not try hard but im super biased on this so i dont even believe myself at this point.)

Riots reads list is fine I guess its pretty useless but does spark conversation. Based on his reads I dont like his wolf reads at all because there about storn voting himself, and funny voting t force. In no way do i think that reads list makes him a wolf tho.

I do think charu might be wolf. which kind of does make riot a wolf. But other then that I have no other opinions.

(spaceballs was great but besides the iconic parts the rest kind of drags on a little :P . )
Question for you, my dear. Why are you pairing Mr. Riot with yours truly?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnRedWolf87 View Post
Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows

All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games

(Click the arrow to see the rest)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetta21 View Post
All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.