View Single Post
Old 12-10-2019, 03:36 PM   #795
star-crossed
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe View Post
Welcome to the dark side of my mind, except swap my name with yours and sunfan's with second guesses of how friendly and towny and nice y'all are both acting, paired with whisperings that if all it took was for Xel to stand up and be an ass *proudly* and post frequently to be read hard town then it really wouldn't be that difficult for him to do it

paired with whisperings of knowing star *is* perfectly capable of wolfing well and that I'd expected her first wolf game to be one where she crushed town and that her initial wolfgame was exactly the kind of failure that would prompt her to not allow herself to make that mistake again, even at the cost of making the emotionally manipulative posts she made last phase

but then I breathe and refocus and just convince myself that all the evidence points in one, maaybe two directions and that the one direction that has screamed out to me the loudest this whole game was an FG/sunfan combo and that I should just stick to my guns and not let my overactive imagination talk me out of it

like I said, welcome to the dark, tinfoil-wrapped side of my mind
I think I can make a pretty good case for why FG's play reveals she knew I was town, but I will not waste the time on it unless that seems actually helpful.