View Single Post
Old 03-25-2020, 07:02 PM   #48
DossarLX ODI
Batch Manager
Game Manager, Song Release Coordinator
Game ManagerSimfile JudgeFFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: Dossar's Foot Play goals

So it's been a while since I've posted in this thread. In the summer some time in August I damaged my heel and it took more than a month to recover to a proper playing state, and I also burned out from focusing too much on stamina. There were some occasional Round 1 DDR sessions I had, and some notable scores were:
- Two more DDR 18 980k breaks (Come to Life and Maxx Unlimited X-Special)
- Bye Bye Baby Balloon Crossover Spectrum 0 greats
- For FFR Crossover Spectrum pass (first crossover 16)

Come to Life

Bye Bye Baby Balloon 0 greats

For FFR pass

Recent sessions
After a long dance game hiatus, my first home session on Wednesday March 18th I aimed for a Valkyrie dimension Challenge ITG pass. It's harder to pass on ITG due to ComboToRegainLife (you can hit a few notes but gain no life, which is very important on harder charts). You can see the video here:

I also passed Bad Maniacs SX 14 from Crossover Spectrum II in yesterday's session for the first time, and focused only on 190 BPM and above. I passed Calamity Fortune SX 14 (200 BPM) four times, failed the fifth run, and played Bad Maniacs to finish my set. It was an 81.60% and I'm aiming to do better on that in the future.

Current goals
Play twice a week on my home setup and focus on 190-200 BPM. I played a lot of 170-180 last year and I want to maintain higher speeds.

Last edited by DossarLX ODI; 03-25-2020 at 07:03 PM..
DossarLX ODI is offline   Reply With Quote