View Single Post
Old 07-18-2008, 05:44 AM   #154
Wyde
FFR Simfile Author
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via MSN to Wyde
Default Re: FFR's Top One Handers

For some reason I didn't notice the addition of little token thingies. I guess that'll teach me to ignore this topic. ^^;

Anyways, quick silly question. Does a AAA count as a SDG?

Don't be too surprised. I did make the bloody file, so I'd know how to play it. >.>

Further side note. Not being a suscriber, or having means to attain suscriber status, sucks. A lot of these tier points I could probably apply for right now with minimal effort if I had that little feature of recording best scores and such. I just can't be bothered to print screen every little thing I do to be honest. And in some plays I do for fun, I'm pretty sure I've hit the achievements for points quite easily a number of times. But by the time I remember about this topic or can actually be bothered to record something, I've exited the screen or my replays have been replaced with later ones. Frankly I can't be bothered to keep up with everything I do and go too nuts for points. Won't stop me from occasional posts though, if only to brag. Like with the following lol-worthy score I got a few moments ago:

Cans I hav 8 points naow plz?

Last edited by Wyde; 07-18-2008 at 06:01 AM..
Wyde is offline   Reply With Quote