View Single Post
Old 12-5-2016, 04:54 PM   #493
rayword45
Local Teenage Wastebasket
FFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: Read My Reviews

Day 353: Sings by Patty Waters (Album Choice: megido18)

Godfuckingdamn it's been more than a month since my last review. I'm a failure at this. I notice now that the less I review albums, the higher my grades get. Correlation may not be causation but it's something I'm dwelling on now. Ah well, time to keep cramming for those finals and maintain the very first set of good grades I've had since the fifth grade.

Jesus Christ this stuff is depressing as all hell. I'm already stressed, lonely and empty. This music makes me more stressed, lonely and empty while somehow simultaneously being tranquil as all fuck. The entire first side is incredibly samey, but the atmosphere is engaging enough for me to give that a pass. This could very well replace Pink Moon during moments in my life that call for Pink Moon.

This second side is just weird as fuck. And not in a way I'm used to, this is some Yoko shit. Not my taste, really. I respect how groundbreaking this obviously was in 1966 but this shit goes on FOREVER and it quickly goes from shocking and creepy to simply irksome.

Meh, the first side is good enough that I'll give this an average rating.

Best Track: Moon, Don't Come Up Tonight
Rating: 6/10

BEST AAAs: WANDERLUST, Pandora, Necropotence, Mourning The Lost, Eradication, Feldschlacht

Hey, we need some users on this site. Please join.

And if you have not recommended any albums yet, do so. Please. I have a goal to reach. Here.
NO WAIT THAT SHIT'S OLD GO HERE INSTEAD.
rayword45 is offline   Reply With Quote