View Single Post
Old 07-4-2013, 09:39 PM   #23
drizzleRomanceGirl
rain of memories...
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to drizzleRomanceGirl
Default Re: drizzleRomanceGirl's FFR Team Tournament

Thank you for joining so quickly everyone! I've thought about the format and I'm actually changing part of it so that instead of having one round per person with four songs, I'm going to make it so that there's three-four cycles where each cycle includes one round for each member of a team. Each round will be for three days, and each person will get to be in three to four rounds. ^.^

@Halfstep, Thank you for the donation! I'll update the list shortly.

@SC_coolguy44, I have no idea when it'll start, but it may approximately start in about two weeks, possibly? It honestly depends on how many people join and how long it'll take me to place everyone, as well as how long voting for captains will take and the order of each team by the captains.

@Lambdadelta, Thank you! I hope this tournament is successful. ^.^

Quote:
Originally Posted by igotrhythm View Post
Would have been more hype if actual teams like ponies and pokemon (and tea drinkers, for that matter!) were involved.
Maybe, but the teams would be way too large for the kind of tournament I'm aiming for, and even if I split teams such as Team Blaze into separate teams, some people might want to join others who haven't joined an official FFR team (e.g. Team Pokemon). Thank you for the advice though!

my discord username is drizzleRomanceGirl0706 in case anyone wants to message me

Division 5 2nd place

Quote:
Originally Posted by hosua View Post
Oh, I thought it was just my internet this whole time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rushyrulz View Post
Also that triple post is almost as delicious as a hot, fresh, Domino's pizza.
Quote:
Originally Posted by aperson View Post
can y'all take a break and kiss
(the first section of this chapter)

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5125582...sokyo-no-Jinja

Last edited by drizzleRomanceGirl; 07-4-2013 at 10:04 PM..