View Single Post
Old 08-17-2018, 08:10 PM   #823
inDheart
Picker @ JAX2
FFR Simfile Author

Default Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiz View Post
While a lot of what ind has said i dont understand (his whole thing on me and cel must being a pair) i like his read on tps.

I still am kinda spooked by the whole sunfan comments about tps from earlier but im not sure how much weight that carries right now.

Also what do you mean by blinds paranoia, especially when (was it you?) who stated that his wolf and town games are really similar, i cant remember who said it. I am unsure of how i feel about blind personally but i wanna know more where you are comin from
oh i called you guys a package deal. your interactions earlier link you together in my head - the ones where you were posting back-to-back and it helped a bit with your reads on each other. it's unlikely w/w stuff (and superb if it is) but i had some ick feelings from how you two were treating sunfan over a joke

i didn't say that about blind - i've been trying to identify differences between his town and wolf game, actually, and i asked while running the turbo whether he has an activity tell. i ran a different turbo last year where he was a wolf with sunfan, posted a bunch and looked like a paranoiac because he wanted to push sunfan and roundbox over anyone else right from the start. it's not a feeling i've gotten from really any of his town games, and it's not here

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBackpack View Post
This is a decent wallpost, I actually kind of like this first line here where he admits that he was kind of winging it

However there are no actual declarations of wolfiness in this post, and even after reading that entire wall, I still have no idea who indheart is most comfortable with lynching today. Aside from the townreads and some reasoning, which are good, there's no assertiveness here

As an aside, is there any significance behind the way you ordered this list?
it's top to bottom town->wolf

i wonder here whether you're trying to shape me to be the kind of player you'd rather read, because on any given d1 i doubt i have confident lynch candidates that i'd like, affirmatively push for

you've already lightly brought up that you don't remember me as the type to destroy the strength of my own points by turning them into questions. is this also something you associate with me in your memory of how i play d1?