Old 06-12-2014, 04:15 PM   #64
Nullifidian
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default Re: OoT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pseudo Enigma View Post
it's like you suck at reading or something
It's like you suck at making a point or something. Suikoden is incomparable exactly because its emphasis is on 2D. The few 3D backgrounds they use are simple as all hell and I don't know what you consider "better presented" about it. They might as well have gone with pre-rendered backgrounds while they were at it, cause it's not dynamic at all unlike the games I linked screenshots of.

Quote:
le epic imgur maymay.gif
maybe if you understood why your "technically x" point was so dumb you wouldn't be saying that.
It was a fucking joke in the first place you bumbling moron. And you still didn't explain your point. You just dismissed it lol

Quote:
I'm not disputing this. PS1 was way better than N64 graphically and there's literally nothing you can say to prove otherwise, because quite frankly the proof doesn't exist. All the screens you provided look millions of times better than anything I've seen on the N64.
Ok so you're just gonna ignore all the pics I posted like a fucking 12 year old? And you say n64 fanboys are cancerous.. (not that I am even a n64 fanboy, I just give credit where credit is due)

Quote:
The hardware was worse. Get over it.
Your point? That doesn't make the games worse visually or gameplay wise.

Quote:
edit2: I took the time to look at your broken ass image and no wonder you think it looks good. It's at a tiny resolution, which is what the N64 was intended for.

Both ps1 and n64 had native resolutions that small you insufferable thundercunt.

Last edited by Nullifidian; 06-12-2014 at 04:24 PM..
Nullifidian is offline   Reply With Quote