View Single Post
Old 10-9-2009, 11:58 AM   #11
iggymatrixcounter
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to iggymatrixcounter
Default Re: Manti's Game Repair Station

@ruritsu: come on, if you're going to post a game, make it your final draft and don't have a bunch of details you said you WANTED to put in. Put some pride into your game XD.

@manti: you know, if you posted my guidelines for a strong game setup, it would filter out a lot of little details that are common problems for most games..... you know, THESE guidelines:

Quote:
Originally Posted by iggymatrixcounter View Post
And fix your games before you post them, these should be FINAL drafts of your games, not an idea that popped into your head and still needs fixing.

An ideal game skeleton has the following factors: 1) An even number of players 2) No iron clad alliances to destroy activity 3) Enough game strategy to get people talking but not so much that people do not want to learn it's mechanics. (HINT: How you type up your idea will have an effect on how people think it'll play out. Make sure you're concise, not overly wordy, and explain every aspect well. Spelling and grammar never hurt anyone either XD) 4) Enough players to meet the demand of ACTIVE twg players. (I.E. do not run a 20 man game when only 12-14 players are actually active) 5) Above everything else, is fair to both wolves and humans (and third parties if applicable)

Build your game around these guidelines and I think you will have better game quality, thus leading to better players.