View Single Post
Old 10-8-2009, 10:31 AM   #4
Viccica
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Viccica Send a message via MSN to Viccica
Default Re: Manti's Game Repair Station

FF7 sounds like a blast to me.. :3

I have a mystery game I'd like looked over, but it's on the school computer and I'm suspended at present so... =/

EDIT: Also, for your citique and tearing apart:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viccica View Post
Topsy Turvy

One day the TWG gang decides to go to the Carnival. Everything starts to go wrong in the random.org house of fun...

16 players

4 wolves

Ringleader- He's at the head of his little gang. Not big or brawny, but clearly the brains of the operation. Is always seered green. Sends in the wolf pm for the night.
Clown - It's like 'It' all over again. He's a psychotic mass-murderer who came to the carnival as a cover. Under that painted-on crimson smile lay the tales of a psychopath. Can choose to kill yourself and one other person at any point in the game.
Crystal Ball Psychic - Be careful coming near this guy. He's dangerous and a little crazy. Can seer one person per night phase.
Mime - No one likes mimes. They're just annoying copycats. He can only talk behind the scenes where no one can see, and can choose to copy one player's role at the cost of his vote the following day. If he targets the seer, he can choose his seering target the following night.

The House of Mirrors Carnie- Once she's got you in her maze of mirrors, she can darn near see into your soul. She'll know your color as it appears on the surface, but cannot tell if it's a lie or not.
Friendly Psychic - A kindly old Jamaican woman trying to scrounge by from night to night as a carnie. Is given the number of wolves left in the game at the beginning of every day phase.
The Bearded Lady - She's big. She's buff. She's hairy. She's not someone you want to mess with. Cannot be killed at night.
The Juggling Man- He never wanted to be a juggler for the carnival, but they didn't like him throwing his balls around an operating table much. At the cost of any activity in the thread including his vote for the day he may choose three targets to return to their true seer color.

The Fat Stubby Carnie - Is given three items at the start of the game which he cannot use. This carnie is generally a self-serving jerk trying to con you out of your money, so be careful of what his motives may be behind it all.

Food Stand Man - Is given 3 items at the beginning of the game which he cannot use. Depicted as a friendly old man, but be careful. He raised the fat stubbie carnie who gave you your ticket when you came in. He's bound to be a trickster.

6 normal humans
Note: At the beginning of the game, every person who is a non-wolf will be given a number from 1-4. This will represent the color they will be when they are seered. Wolves and blues are not aware of the colors they have recieved, normal humans, however, are told their own color.
1- Red
2- Blue
3- Purple
4- Green

Items:
The Fat Stubby Carnie:
Entrance Ticket - No one questions who the Fat Stubby Carnie lets into his fair. Gives you a one-time guard you can use at any point in the game. Effective against a lynch.
Stuffed Animal Prize - It's cute, cuddly and.. what? It's got fleas! You lose your night activity while you scrub yourself raw all night.
Kissing booth stub - When you redeem your kiss from the foxy young woman manning the booth, you feel untouchable and on top of the world. You get a one-time vigi. Don't wait too long to redeem your kiss, the next woman in line is called 'Large Marge' for a reason.
Carnie's whip - Can only be recieved if The Fat Stubby Carnie dies. In rejoice of his death, you decide to remodel. Can be used once to completely take the role of another person and switch it with your own.

The Food Stand Man:
Candy Apple - You will feel hyper and exhuberant after eating this apple. It makes your vote for the next day phase count for double.
Cotton Candy - This carnival has made you feel like a kid again. You've gotten in touch with your inner self and reverted back to the color you should be.
Rat on a stick - If you are given this, you've been severely, severely pranked. Your seer color changes to red automatically and you have no choice in the matter.
Black licorice - Oh, come on! No one likes black licorice. You lose your night activity due to excessive vomitting.

In view of current events in the banking market, does that refer to me or to you?

Sincerely,

Your Client
Eco Friendly
~Chu

Last edited by Viccica; 10-8-2009 at 11:15 AM..
Viccica is offline   Reply With Quote