View Single Post
Old 12-1-2008, 06:03 PM   #11464
operationstrawbarry
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to operationstrawbarry Send a message via MSN to operationstrawbarry
Default Re: Queue/Batch Discussion Thread

Both files done... Judges will be getting my drop file again. What is it? like 7-9 submits already? (Edit: nvm... Ive only submitted 4 times.. this batch is my5th.) There isn't a lot of work done on it except the addition of a very controversial drum stick sounds in the middle part and probably a better PR of the original sticks that you can hear in that middle section. Still a good file and Im sure this time it will get a + or better, unless jim is nitpicking ^^ (I know why. You said you wanted it to be perfect.)

Also finished a pretty upbeat song and might have to debate on the triplets because its obveious it should be there since its like 3 notes from one instruments, but IM sure the song is a VC..(because of the rule of only triplets and quads being FMO+ hence why Im debating) Anyways, the judges will know what Im talking about. Should be a good file since I took a bit on it getting the PR on it correct and mirroring everything. Fun file to and will send soon

Last edited by operationstrawbarry; 12-1-2008 at 07:35 PM..