Old 12-18-2016, 06:12 PM   #190
MinaciousGrace
FFR Player
D7 Elite Keysmasher

Default Re: The Etterna Project

WATUP MY GLIPGLOPS

next release contains fixes and qol shit and general usability updates

IF YOU WANT YOUR SHIT TO BE FIXED OR ADDED YOU GOTTA SPAKE UP
i might be awesome but even my vision gets obscured by the many tubes of the internet

wip release notes forthwith:

**New Features**

* Added a session timer.
* Added lua accessible functions that, for scores with available replay data, can rescore to either DP or Wife scoring for any judge value. Want to see what your quad on doin the kirby is on justice? Now you can. Note: these are currently not displayed in the theme.

**Improvements**

* Gameplay screen elements will now translate in accordance with the center1p option. Miniprogress bar/target tracker etc will re-center themselves automatically, and the judgment counts/nps display/graph will swap themselves to display to the right rather than the left if gameplay is not centered. As with everything else, 2p support is not considered.
* Music select music length is now colored by the display value (playable time) and not by the audio file length.
* Music select music length is now scaled to the currently selected rate.
* Bpm display is now is now scaled to the currently selected rate.
* Number of loaded songs and favorited songs are now displayed on playerinfo
* General improvements to smo usability.
* "Continue holding start to quit" message during gameplay now requires the start button to be held for 0.2s before displaying.
* Improved the logic the musicselect screen uses to grab a "display score". May add theme preferences in the future to force certain sorting methods (probably not).
* Function that attempts to get simfile author will now use the credits tag as first priority. If you want to ensure your files are searchable, start using it.
* Target tracker goal can now be controlled via player options.
* Target tracker goal is now displayed in parenthesis after the differential for clarity.

**Fixes**

* Secondary editor crashing issue has been resolved.
* Fixed improper reference to playerinfo in smo music select screen.
* Invalid scores will no longer be selected for display scores at music select.
MinaciousGrace is offline   Reply With Quote