Old 05-3-2012, 11:01 AM   #6633
jgano
Retired
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to jgano
Default Re: FFR Scores ~2012 Remix~

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrozenAngel91 View Post
Holy crap that is what's going to be your second FMO AAA? What kind of crazy skillset do you have exactly lol.

Anyways as for your question, it'll count as an 11 once and if it gets moved, though I'm fairly sure the majority opinion on it was that it's an 11, so if you call it an 11 AAA when you get it people probably won't object. However, it's really up to you whether you think it's worthy of calling it an 11 AAA or not.
I'm just really good at jacks and trills. My JS ability, however, is inconsistent; usually, if the BPM is faster than around 175, I have a little trouble getting good scores. I also have trouble playing songs with BPMs close to Reality. That's why I have such good scores on songs like Club, GEP, and Hardkore Atomic, but not so good scores on songs like EHHS, NNT, and 4 Chord Touhou.

Also, thanks for answering my question. It was something that sorta confused me when the difficulties keep changing.
Best AAA's: OVERklock, Mario Minor, Paraclete, FFLBF, Shatterscape, Spaceman, Pitch Black, Requiem -Dies irae-, Queen of Bootlegs