View Single Post
Old 07-11-2019, 01:11 PM   #3624
Funnygurl555
T-Force's Rival
FFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 View Post
JUST AS A WARNING: I've never played with 94% of you before So this list is based on my spectation of TWG186 and ISO of every single one of you.

Sunfan- I had you as town, but the absolute wild claim of seering Daikyi, admitting that you didn't have a red on him, then circling around and asking everyone for a chance to live today didn't do you any favours. I don't think you're a wolf, but rather a town/3p based on your win conditions.

FFA- I'm not seeing anything that resembles your play from TWG186 for now, but I just can't shake this weird feeling about you. Null for now.

Dev- I believe you're town, and I can't see you as anything else really.

Daikyi- If the world we're building here is correct and Sunfan threw a false accusation at you and everything you've said is true, I believe you're town.

Storn- You have a pure aura to you so far and you've carried it into every single phase. I can't call you as anything but towny.

Gradiant- I think you're town. I don't really know what else to say about you, really.

Goldstinger- You've been fairly consistent in the style of posting from TWG186 (I'm not using the jTWG game because it was too short). I'm gonna lean on town.

XelNya- I can't see a difference from the last game and this one, and I'm inclined to believe you're town unless something ridiculous happens.

Roundbox- Not sure really, dunno. I'm just gonna put you in my town pile here.

Soundwave- I'm reading you as town for now. I just have a good feeling about you that I can't explain.

Svaz- I'm kinda sad the duck isn't back. That aside I had you as a wolf right from the start of TWG186, and I have the opposite read of you now. Town.

Dafty- Is anyone else finding it weird that he's posted less than 20 times this entire game? I have a weird feeling about him and I'm not sure. Wolf lean. If this is his first game and rolled wolf, you better believe he's got a lot of questions for the wolf chat.

Funnier6- I'm not sure how I feel about you. Null for now.

WV- I can't see you as anything but town for now.

FG- The only reason I unvoted you is because it legit pisses me off when people shut down and quit. I want to believe you're town but you're so all over the place right now I have no clue what your intentions are for this game. I'm gonna say possible anti-town 3p or wolf

Haku- If item vendor is a role I'm giving it out to you. town lean.

There you go. I'm probably about to get roasted for this, so RIP me.
this really reads like you were struggling to throw wolf reads around. they're all towards the end of the player list that ain't organic my man

good job on my read though :thumb:
Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
GET DUNKED FUNNY
(eaman is her name irl, friend)