View Single Post
Old 05-3-2019, 10:24 AM   #319
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to MixMasterLar Send a message via Skype™ to MixMasterLar
Default Re: TWG CLXXXV: C9+++++++++ Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by star-crossed View Post
It is actually weird to me that this message itself did not get more attention (I think I have seen a couple of people quote my reaction to it). It is a bit bizarre, and even asks most people a question that I do not think anybody answered. I also did not see a response to my questioning the second part, and my issue with saying "always sounds town just by nature" is...sweeping, and also undermining an already very slight point being made. And coming from someone who has voiced in the jTWG that town leans are basically an absence of suspicion, I am not sure this lean quite fits that mind frame.
After the last game I played with him I don't feel like I can read Antori d0
Also English is like his third language so anytime he says something weird I have a habit of assuming he just doesn't have the flow down pat yet.

As far as he's concerns, I think he was trying to start conversations. Asked the same thing i the first game we played IIRC.

Quote:
The shepherd comparison is strange to me because it implies you think I have leadership potential,
I guess if I had to re write that entire post to get my original intention through it would be We are men of TWG; shitty sheep votes do not become us.

Basically the point I was trying to (somewhat comically) make is that I feel you made a vote based solely on Yosh's and my interactions and you where siding with Yosh because you saw him a stronger player.

Quote:
"I'm extremely interested" "I guess"
...is it? Do you have a lean there yet or not? Haha
I think it's an act and I think it's fucking stupid
That said, it will probably tell us his alignment the further we let it go.
Basically I'm being flippant as hell here and you're reading words too literal

Quote:

roundbox
I see no indication that Roundbox is scum this early on
Actually as town he largely sits out of d0 and shines later on
Even if there's no real strong reason to think he is town that is not a good lynch for us right now.

Quote:
I do wonder why you're not voting anyone, idk.
I'm voting next post. I was waiting on something.

Quote:
"bit of a misunderstanding?" As opposed to...?
IDK As opposed to Shado being a huge flaming dick?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakulyte View Post
-> #246
That is indeed a bad Raeko post and chances are she will never follow it up.

--

BRB making a case

Facebook / Youtube / Twitter