thesunfan
Role Tide
Sectional ModeratorFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to thesunfan
Default Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBackpack View Post
I'm struggling about how to read this game tbh

I suspect most players are in pure self-pres mode, in which it's not beneficial to take the spotlight and contribute to the game (i.e. low-posting players might actually be more towny than in a regular game) and that players who are actively projecting town might be more scummy for it (since their pressures, on the surface, are the exact same as in a regular game)

But then I think some players still have the regular TWG mindset, wherein they actively attempt to solve the game, so really, there are around ~4ish prominent mindsets to compare each player against
something that's been really fun that I've been doing is comparing how I thought people would act if they rolled survivor before the game to how I think they're acting now.

I'm not sure if it'll help you or not but its entertaining
Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
Quote:
Originally Posted by star-crossed View Post
(Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)