View Single Post
Old 06-15-2011, 01:51 PM   #10
igotrhythm
Fractals!
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to igotrhythm
Default Re: You laugh, you lose

That last gif is freaking painful, man. I don't know if it's an LCD or cathode-ray TV, but those things are fuccen heavy. Not funny.

Rare Candy Treatment usually puts a smile on my face because it pokes fun at the logic or lack thereof in the various Pokemon games, but that one wasn't enough to make me laugh.

Okay, here goes. U RAFF U ROOSE

A man with sunglasses and a Chihuahua on a leash walks into a bar, and the bartender says to the guy, "Sorry, no pets, you're going to have to leave the dog outside." The man was prepared for this, and fired back, "Oh, sorry, it's just that...I'm blind, and this here is my seeing-eye dog." The bartender stops and thinks for a second, then replies, "I've never heard of a Chihuahua being trained as a seeing-eye dog." To which the man replies, "They gave me a Chihuahua?!"

So the bartender allows the man to stay with his dog, after which the "blind" man seizes the dog by the tail and twirls him over his head. The bartender exclaims, "What the hell do you think you're doing?!" and the man calmly replies, "Just looking around."
igotrhythm is offline   Reply With Quote