View Single Post
Old 06-27-2018, 06:31 PM   #5
MinaciousGrace
FFR Player
D7 Elite Keysmasher

Default Re: MinaciousGrace quotes

Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
you really couldn't be more wrong about me assuming that people who are mean don't have valid points; I've seen far too much of the word to believe to the contrary.
i mean maybe but you haven't given me any reason to not believe this

Quote:
You tell people how stupid they are all the time. Everyone is stupid, as I said earlier. You just say it in a lot more words and a lot harsher than most.
if it's a given then why do people keep getting defensive and butthurt and ignore salient points. clearly they don't get it, and they keep saying stupid things, and i keep calling those things stupid, and i keep calling those people who keep saying stupid things while ignoring logic and facts, stupid people

it's not a hard concept

Quote:
I can talk shit about you if I want. You're an asshole, and proud of it, and that makes me not want to talk to you.
Quote:
he is as guilty of the same faults he is yelling at other people
haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Quote:
you win for saying I don't want to dedicate the time to talk to you. I do know that I can't play basketball worth a damn, though.
see that's my point, you don't get it, it's not about me "winning", it's about you being stupid in order to validate being stupid so you can justify calling me stupid

i mean you're right, everyone is stupid, anyone who actually knows me knows that this is a fundamental core belief of mine and it's something derived from actual reasoning and not just some edgy psuedointellectual joker card you can play on the internet

you're wrong about being proud though, i mean it guess it depends on how you define pride

anyway you basically proved all my points, again, like the rest of you