View Single Post
Old 05-12-2017, 01:27 AM   #470
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to MixMasterLar Send a message via Skype™ to MixMasterLar
Default Re: TWG CLXVII Game Thread How Was Awakening Reviewed

I might be drunk, but I know I'm tipsy.

Fuck it time for responses.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreezinIce View Post
Tbh tunneling and faking anger at one person is a wolf strat. I've employed it enough to recognize it when I see it. This is too much even for you mml

Go drink some water dude.
If there is one thing I am willing to cut myself and swear on the blood of my family on in this game it's that the way Haku approaches the game infuriates me to no end. You've seen it happen in enough games we've played together that this accusation smells of try-hard.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiloco217 View Post
MML's reads list didn't seem all that insightful tbh and could probably be inferred so I don't really know why he felt the need to post it. I have liked that he's been the one generating the most discussion. I want to give him a town lean but I'm still rather skeptical of him. What does ISO and yellow read mean btw?

ISO means Isolation, it's going back and reading all (or most) of a single person's post.

Yellow is just a way of saying someone very slightly leans of scum (which is Red)

If you find it not insightful, it's D0.
If I had left someone off, we'd see so many post asking what I thought of them from people.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mellonxcollie View Post
Sorry homies I've been mad busy IRL. I'll be reading the thread and forming some thoughts this afternoon.

Just want to point out that try-harding with a huge readslist like MML has done so early in the game is usually more wolfy than not... just my two cents. Many of the people he included in the list are just null to him so why even include them? I always do a big reads list like that as a wolf
Did I not call that she'd wolf read me? I always leave a reads list when I know I'll be gone for awhile. Actually, I feel that in most games I am the first to make such a list.

I included people so I wouldn't get asked about them later, which absolutely would happen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakulyte View Post
I loss a town game with you and DFR as wolves, but I don't remember the details clearly. It's probably an old turbo or something.

If you're refering to the "I am a wolf" post, it's typical of me. The goal was to force MML out of a tunnel on me and check where he goes.

He ended up posting a read list and that read list + DBP/you town reading each others is making me believe that the entire wolf team is MML/tiloco/blindreper/DBP exactly.

It's very possible that I am wrong somewhere, but this is something I want to explore at the very least right now.
Let me correct you

I made that post well before I saw yours. If I had seen that bullshit I would have mentioned it in my post instead of responding afterwards. That should be pretty clear to even a passyby I think so don't spin this like I was running away.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkManticoreX2 View Post
Honestly soundwave' post feels like a wolf trying to dismiss being spotted, while giving out free town points in the process.
I didn't really get this impression.

Quote:
Originally Posted by inDheart View Post
wow this post is fucking long and makes me think word salad when i thought you'd already called someone out on that

thing is, you just end up with a lot of nulls anyway, which like...then your post could just be the reads you have, y'know? that would probably be a lot easier to write and take up less of your precious time
IF
I
OMIT PEOPLE
YOU'LL ALL WASTE SPACE ASKING
ME
ABOUT SAID PEOPLE

FUCK Freezin I'm pretty sure you've actually called me out once for it. Don't be a hypocrite.

As far as word salad goes, I was trying to add something more then just hues. I'm not justifying giving away passes or anything so I don't see your point.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakulyte View Post
FreezinIce is abnormally quiet and his iso doesn't lead to anything that is letting me believe he really cares about the game. It's mostly just principles with minimal interactions.

It's very similar to Turbo XIII if any of you were in that game. It makes me believe he has bad luck with rolls and got wolf again. (He rolled wolf in both the Turbo XIII and Fall of An Empire.)

I agree that LightKnight does feel weird supporting him in that situation.
LightKnight came to his defense pretty quickly, but to give credit Freezin has posted much more frequently then TXIII I feel--or at least has more actual content.

Not sure he deserves a wolflean solely off of that, not unless he drops off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreezinIce View Post
I will drop a stream-of-consciousness bomb on your ass

Facebook / Youtube / Twitter