Thread: Diablo 3
View Single Post
Old 05-19-2012, 08:35 PM   #88
Wineandbread
Custom User Title
FFR Veteran

Default Re: Diablo 3

I agree with Mina. Skills get so much more fun once you get some of the cooler abilities runes, and I'm still not 60 yet

Some impressions of the game so far (currently just finished act II nightmare):

- The game is FUN. Something so satisfying about blowing up hordes of demon enemies. If you liked D1/D2 I don't see much reason not to like this. I didn't turn on elective mode till like the end of normal and it def adds a lot to skill customization (esp for Wizard, only perspective I have atm). I mean okay, you don't have access to all your skills at once, but whatever.

- Story is zzz, but who cares; if anyone's wondering there is a "subtle?" hint at possible expansion(s)

- Cinematics are pretty cool, mfw they make Diablo look like a girl from behind ?? also high heels

- If you're too lazy to acquire items by yourself or smithing, auction house is an excellent place to go. Bound to find cheap stuff that is good, and people selling can make big profits too. I foresee some issues in the future with pricing, especially for gems and such, but oh well. Real money AH not released yet
We climb up a lot of ladders, and fall down a lot of chutes.

Taking "all" oddjobs! PM me requests. Requests filled: 2 last active Mar. 6th, 2017

Keep it real pls. Will deny requests I cannot manage.

Wineandbread is offline   Reply With Quote