View Single Post
Old 02-29-2024, 07:09 PM   #104
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to MixMasterLar Send a message via Skype™ to MixMasterLar
Default Re: TWG Turbo 35: A Small Gathering [GAME THREAD]

Didnt mean to be gone so long, did family stuff after Captain D's, basically kicked everyone's assess at Bust A Move/Puzzle Bobble 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haze with a Z View Post
Yeah I play mostly on mafia universe and another site at this point. I was worried I’d come across with those posts as not knowing how to play but like yeah mu d1s are much more significant than the other site where d1 is like a pre-n0 phase if that makes sense and we don’t typically vote d2 either and so I know that how one plays can depend on where you are tbh.

I feel relieved I didn’t accidentally make someone think I was new this game because I have accidentally done that before and it makes me feel really badly.
Oh yeah I do remember you. I was Raeko's backup and followed the game. The CFD at the end was crazy but honestly it's her fault for not being more active

❤️ You Raeko

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 View Post
Votecount:

Xelnya (1) - Leetic (Post #21)
Lewdy (1) - MixMasterLar (Post#8) (Vote is invalid)
LMFAO ok man invite
Quote:
Originally Posted by leetic View Post
A short overview of everyone who has posted:

Haze: Is mostly playing the "fish out of water" role for now. Their posts are largely about the playerlist or their history, no real attempts to move the game forward. They did ask if people are voted out D1 here, which can be seen as a little blendy, but according to them it's typical of where they're from.
XelNya: Still not the biggest fan. Announced a decision to slank, then seemingly went back on it when they started getting scrutiny. Most of their posts afterwards have focused on whether or not there was a N0, but they don't seem to be making a larger point here.
MML: Is the N0 thing a slip? I mean, their opener says the game started one hour before their post, so by their logic there couldn't be a N0? I don't know, it could be a deliberate attempt to try to make it look like they don't have TMI. From what I remember, this bullheadedness isn't atypical of them so it could just be that. Don't really have any strong feelings for them voting for someone who isn't even here; they seem to be someone who would want the game to be pushed forward but haven't done terribly much in the grand scheme of things, granted they disappeared after posing a question to Haze.
mellon collie: Still pretty much hasn't done anything, just having two responses to people that aren't terribly game related.
Zenith: Just posed a question that was remarkably similar to one Haze did earlier. Again, they've basically done nothing.

I guess that leaves roundbox as the winner™ of the slanker award.
This is try-hard for the first phase and what content we have but probably a townie try-hard. Leetic is a newish player IIRC and I think this is them not knowing where to go in the game. A wolf chat would probably soak up idle thoughts like this so it

Also Leetic is my check so like, obviously reading as town

Speaking of which any of the vets thinking that HypoCop is fishy here can go bellyflop on a jellyfish. If you're new and don't know what that means then note I said -if- and keep moving.

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Zenith_ View Post
Sure

roundbox
Quote:
Originally Posted by roundbox View Post
*dismounts*
/greet
hello everyone, I am here
"Hey Raeko just like message me when I start getting votes k thx"
Quote:
Also I’ve determined this website is old as there are accounts created before I was born
Oh God

Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie View Post
I see it as more wolfy than towny, yes
As a rule this is true
There are some exceptions but generally I never regret voting out the slackers on the early phases

Quote:
Originally Posted by leetic View Post
What would a wolf have to gain by voting someone not in the game?
It was a shit post, a funny way to start the phase
Quote:
I don’t know, I’d just assume that a town wouldn’t do it tbh
I've seen towns, wolves, third party fractions, and co-hosts do it over the years

Quote:
Originally Posted by roundbox View Post
I'm with leetic when it comes to reading Zenith's vote
it feels forced, like spouting a reads list as soon as you've been wolfread

---
on that note, here's where everyone stands
not a reads list
Had my hopes up
Sorta agree on the Zenith read but don't want to just have you come in only after being voted and only really pushing the one who made the vote, if you feel me

Facebook / Youtube / Twitter

MixMasterLar is offline   Reply With Quote