View Single Post
Old 04-26-2019, 10:07 AM   #361
mellonxcollie
Sectional Moderator
TGB Queen
Sectional Moderator

Send a message via AIM to mellonxcollie Send a message via MSN to mellonxcollie Send a message via Skype™ to mellonxcollie
Default Re: Unpopular gaming opinions thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by flashflash account View Post
How the heck is ddlc cliche?
Like what? Did you actually play it for longer than five minutes? I'm so confused
Do I not know what a cliche is

In the context of it being a free game with 30 minutes of playtime it does a lot in that
Did you play the entire game? It took me almost exactly 4 hours total and I didn't spend that much time dicking around. It's not a 30 minute game

It's cliche because you can see the "twist" coming from a mile away. There's not enough character development in terms of actual things happening to the characters, it's just all banter. So you don't care about the characters on any deep level. So when something "serious" happens, it doesn't seem like a gripping part of the story happening to people you really care about. It comes across as cliche plot devices shoved into the story

These concepts have been done to death:
oh my god CUTE GIRLS COMBINED WITH DARK IMAGERY INCLUDING SUICIDE! SUCH A UNIQUE CONCEPT!

oh my god now the game is starting to ~MESS AROUND WITH FILES ON MY COMPUTER~ omg teehee so spooky scary and unique game play!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
people like you are how trump gets elected
mellonxcollie is offline   Reply With Quote