All the things
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to psychoangel691
Default Re: TWG 189: Funnygurl VS T-Force Rivalry GAME THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by inDheart View Post
is literally anyone here

what do you think of kappa saying things that sound bad
what do you think of the xel posts i taped to the wall/is my thought worth valuing at all
at what point do you estimate anything will happen and/or are you keen on accelerating the timeline
what do you think of my vote
what do you think of sunfan's xiz vote
what do you think of t-force voters disclaiming they don't know what they're really voting for
While this comes off a little silly in the way it was done, feels like inD is actually trying to engage here.

Quote:
cuil h&h

weak charu town or at least wouldnotlynch
Quote:
i like charu
i mildly like shadowgod
you just reminded me to post back to xel so that's nice, xel and i do the same dance every time we play together i swear
i don't know what sunfan's doing and i haven't sufficiently dragged him to say enough to have a read yet
while i'll be the nth person to not be a fan of h&h's vote, 1) if he's really a dead slot for the rest of the day then it's not a productive direction and 2) does a wolf even
you're at least unaligned with charu
i haven't really dredged through the inactives
Just grabbed these two to note the town leans on people we lost. The h&h vote makes sense to me at the time as a prod.

Quote:
@ sunfan

am i missing something on subaru because they seem to be very Here more than anything
This makes me think inD was weary on subaru wagon which we also know now is town.
Quote:
xelnya

did we actually stumble on an issue here
Ends up with vote on xel where a few people seem to have a dpb/xel feel for wolves right now.

I didn’t quote a whole lot because I didn’t feel there was too much to pick apart in it. Definitely a fair bit of fluff but also a lot of posts that come off to me as actively trying to engage. Nothing had particularly stood out to me hard in a scum way right now so town lean for inD on my end for the moment.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBackpack View Post
also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 View Post
Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

Quote:
Originally Posted by hi19hi19 View Post
yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl