DossarLX ODI
Batch Manager
Game Manager, Song Release Coordinator
Game ManagerSimfile JudgeFFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: Rules/Submission Guidelines

There have been three updates to the Submission Rules detailed below:
Quote:
Originally Posted by DossarLX ODI View Post
Users who get a file accepted will not have the extended submission cap for stepartists (5) until the next open batch period. For example, let's say a file was accepted September 25th. A special batch opens on September 15th and the September/October regular batch is open. This user still has a submission cap for 2 for those batches, but in future special batches and from November/December onwards the user will have a submission cap of 5. Please remember that this cap can still be reduced at the discretion of the Game Management Staff.
Quote:
In the event there are two accepted files for the same song and they are of similar difficulty, the file with the higher rating will be used and the lower rating file discarded. The discarded file will be moved over to the Disabled category on the Batch Search Engine. The user of the discarded file will receive the extended submission cap for the next open batch period if that discarded file happened to be the user's first accepted file, and said user will also get a stepfile reimbursement for a future batch if deemed appropriate by the Game Management Staff.
Quote:
Please keep in mind that the rules and submission guidelines presented in this thread may change over time, and the GM staff will make an effort to reduce the number of changes. It is recommended that users check this thread periodically for any changes, and front page posts will be created when these changes occur.