View Single Post
Old 05-17-2005, 06:33 AM   #2
Tasselfoot
Retired BOSS
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Tasselfoot Send a message via MSN to Tasselfoot Send a message via Skype™ to Tasselfoot
Default RE: TWG 16: Host Signups

OK... its Tuesday. Early Tuesday, but Tuesday nonetheless. So, the thread is open for host voting.

Here is my feeling:

I refuse to vote for TPS until he is willing to have a game where there is NOT an unknown.

I am unwilling to play a 2nd manhunt. As manhunt was my creation, I would prefer not having someone else host it. But, regardless of that, manhunt is extremely biased towards the weak players, as a result of no guardian. If I were to do another manhunt, I would find a way to make the wolf hesitate when offing all the strong players. I mean... I was originally going to base the game around Predator, and its Arnold (the strongest guy) who kills the predator after everyone else is dead, not Jesse Ventura or any of the scrubs. It just isn't realistic, in terms of plot, for the strongest players to be killed so easily and with no fear. If everyone wants a 2nd manhunt, I will come up with a way to balance it better

I can't vote for Jurs, despite the good idea... her game is just WAY too stacked against the wolves. Even with the MW and even without the psychic. 4 masons is a huge edge, as one of them is likely going to get seered, giving the seer a massive alliance.

That leaves Chardish's game... which wins solely by default.