View Single Post
Old 08-9-2018, 02:35 PM   #13
who_cares973
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to who_cares973 Send a message via MSN to who_cares973 Send a message via Yahoo to who_cares973 Send a message via Skype™ to who_cares973
Default Re: wv's Progress Thread

I kind of had to put a stop to my running because the fires in socal have made the air quality worse than it normally is and it makes running outside difficult for me. I'll been using the stationary bike as my cardio workout which is boring as fuck but w/e I'll deal with it for now. I tried running on the treadmill but I get really bad shin splints from it so I gave up on that. I tried increasing the incline to help simulate running on pavement but it didn't help. I don't understand how people do it lol.

I've been really working on improving my bench and squat. Doing 3x5 at 160 for bench has gotten easier, I don't need to pause so much in-between sets. I also did 2x2 at 180 which I didn't think I'd be able to do.

Today was my leg day and I managed to do 3x5 at 190. Super stoked about that.

Also lost 4 pounds since the 27th so holla.

The best thing about working out and losing weight is that I no longer have tons of ingrown hair on my thighs. It looked like I had tons of pimples on my legs rofl it was bad. I don't think you can really see a change in my body since I started but I can finally notice a change in my face and I like it.