View Single Post
Old 11-19-2015, 11:49 AM   #215
rzr
TWG Veteran

Send a message via AIM to rzr Send a message via MSN to rzr Send a message via Yahoo to rzr Send a message via Skype™ to rzr
Default Re: Deadlyx39 and Red Blaster Present: The Team Bracket Tournament!

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Zenith_ View Post
I voted no, however I am here to propose a fix to this tournament.

If this round ends and the people who haven't submitted yet wind up never submitting the first round, I would offer volunteers from Team Not Second to split (only two players from their team) to form 4 teams of 3 and 1 team of 2 (I wouldn't mind being the team of two if Elmerz plans on competing for the rest of the tournament).

This though, requires two people from Team Not Second to be even willing to do what I have proposed and they have all rights to say no so if above proposal is not what happens (or another fix) then I would have to insist that the tournament cease.
Speaking for AA and Botchi and myself, I would like to continue. Sadly, my shitty scores were dragging my team down. So if some sort of variation here could work I'd be more than willing to do my part, I even offered to drop so my team's score wouldn't suffer from me lol.
Though as a totality I still say we should re-roll the brackets and boot the inactive turds

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkshark View Post
Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
Quote:
Originally Posted by aperson View Post
i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sprite-
More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine