View Single Post
Old 05-2-2020, 07:47 PM   #2715
DaBackpack
~ お ま ん こ ~

Send a message via Skype™ to DaBackpack
Default Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by leetic View Post
But consider the possibility that the setup is VCBTTTT. That would be the same setup, but with the one shot rolecop. It does also look like a more typical setup. So is that consistent with what we saw?

Under 4T scenario, scum would have had to know Mikey's claim was fake. That leaves the question of why scum would fakeclaim under this scenario, as they chose a fakeclaim that would work under the setup.

Possibility: Bolth was the Rolecop, saved his shots N1, and was roleblocked N2. Thus, scum would have known the existence of a town roleblocker in the setup. Based on timing, DBP's claim could be a calculated move.

More likely possibility: DBP is the scum roleblocker, decided to claim just to try and save himself, as he was near insta twice, including when he made the claim. He was fully not expecting to survive the phase, and the fact that his claim lined up with a possibility is a lucky accident.
for this world you would have to believe that either Haku is my wolf partner and he got blocked or that I deliberately sent-in a no-kill and made an unnecessary gamble that relied on MML not targeting any of my wolf partners

and you would have to believe that I picked a single-letter fakeclaim instead of the safer double-letter fakeclaim and that I would be willing to sacrifice myself that phase even if I knew mechanically that Mikey was lying and didn't have to fakeclaim at all?

and also that I fake softed roleblocker as early as D0 and nothing else, which is the same as committing to a potential 1-letter role which was way more dangerous than a 2-letter role (again)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moogy View Post
no one cares
Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog View Post
there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
that's kind of a sad statistic