View Single Post
Old 08-28-2015, 12:59 PM   #291
rayword45
Local Teenage Wastebasket
FFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: Meh, let's do it again, this time for a year

Day 210: Comfort Eagle by Cake (Album Choice: Hazel H.)

Someone called me out for not putting effort into my reviews. I think it's about damn time I changed that. Perhaps a bit more focus and effort will stimulate my brain as much as I need it to. Perhaps this could be a very healthy exercise if I was to use my intellect and writing skills more. Perhaps if my writing was of a better quality, maybe, just maybe someone from an up and coming review website will recruit me and I'll be on the path to a new career. And if you've read this paragraph, maybe you realize everything I'm saying right now is bullshit. I'm sorry I just hate effort. I will try to write at least a FEW good reviews before I hit 365 though.

But yeah this album's pretty decent. A bit too Caucasian funk for my own tastes but these guys certainly can write a catchy melody. Horns seem slightly gratuitous.

Best Track: There's no real particular standout here
Rating: 6/10

BEST AAAs: WANDERLUST, Pandora, Necropotence, Mourning The Lost, Eradication, Feldschlacht

Hey, we need some users on this site. Please join.

And if you have not recommended any albums yet, do so. Please. I have a goal to reach. Here.
NO WAIT THAT SHIT'S OLD GO HERE INSTEAD.
rayword45 is offline   Reply With Quote