View Single Post
Old 12-2-2005, 06:04 PM   #177
JurseyRider734
lil j the bad b-word
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to JurseyRider734 Send a message via Skype™ to JurseyRider734

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moogy
I was being sarcastic, you know. Actors and crew are equally important to producing a good show. Unless it's one of those ultra arty one man shows that just have a stage things. Those things are usually lame anyway.

Tech people on Broadway get paid ridiculous amounts of money for the profession, but I doubt any of the people on this site will ever make it onto Broadway, heh.

I don't plan on doing this anyway. I'd much rather become a movie director or some such.

It's kind of hard to tell when you're being sarcastic towards me when you always proclaim how much you hate me, rofl.

Anyways, I agree crews are important. Stage crew, lighting, house, makeup, etc...but they wouldn't be there if there wasn't any acting going on...if you know what i'm saying. The people on tech crews who actually know how to do things and aren't just there because they didn't make it in the auditions rock, though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Afrobean View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.