View Single Post
Old 11-6-2018, 06:34 PM   #1
QueenAshy
Banned

Default Things are going much better with my GF! Also got someone else staying with me now

I decided to help out a furry transgirl on twitter looking for a room. She’s been staying with me for a few days, and although a little weird, she’s pretty nice, and generally a good person to live with. I don’t have much space in my room, but I did manage to set up a mattress topper with some spare sheets. She’s staying temporarily cause her roommate evicted her, so I didn’t have to prepare too much. I’m just glad to help!

Anyway, me and my GF have been generally getting along better. I’ve overcome her looks to a great degree, and since we’ve been talking it out more often, and I’ve been feeling better over all… it’s nowhwre near as much of a concern now. As far as I’m concerned, as long as she’s loving and not abusive, I’m fine with it. I mean, she’s not perfect, but our faults are mildly infuriating to each other at best, not anything relationship ending. It’s usually just bickering cause she’s a casual, or that I’m really lazy (she is too); which is nothing compared to stuff a narc would say, and if it was, I’d be a little concerned.

But yeah, I’m just glad she’s back, and now that I came out to my grandma and told her that I was in a relationship with my GF, and she was a closeted transgirl, I felt a huge weight get lifted off my shoulders. Yeah, it took a coffee mug of wine for me to spill the beans, but I’m glad I did. I also bragged that night that “I am a wolf maid! My mom stopped me last year, but no one can stop me now!” Halloween was a bit of a weird day to come out, but whatever…

And for anyone who’s asking, no, Halloween wasn’t as amazing as it was cracked up to be. I didn’t go to any party, and my public cosplay stream was a bust because transportation didn’t get back to me…

It was better than last Halloween tho, and at least me and my GF could get $50 worth of McDonald’s for the night. Not to mention that we played halo for a pretty long time before finally falling asleeep.

So, yeah… how have you guys’ week been going?