Old 12-13-2017, 08:52 PM   #739
reuben_tate
Kawaii Desu Ne?
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG CLXXIV - Sounds Like You've got a Problem. - Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by roundbox View Post
fun fact: I still need to read through the rest of sunfan's posts

ben's post left me underwhelmed, probably because of the sour taste in my mouth about speculating about why FG was killed and why Gradiant wasn't killed at all. I did like the logic about the people he voted for (and them being nervous about being sniffed out), but the nature of this speculation gets us nowhere. he also admits it's a stretch so....
he makes a very unclear case about agreeing with star about wnb, but really just says it "sounds genuine" which doesn't really mean anything
his read on sunfan is based off of what happened to him as well as agreeing with MML, which doesn't really show much work on his behalf
yes I realize that last statement is a bit hypocritical by way of my admission but it looks lame
I disagree that it gets us "nowhere". It's not like the night kills are determined by wolf's rolling some dice, there is usually motivation behind the actions of the wolves. Usually this leaves us with finitely many options, some much more plausible than others. The reason I think it is helpful is because when I make a read, I want to make sure it holds some level of consistency with plausible set of wolf night actions.

As for "being a stretch", I only meant that for WnB. I do feel strongly that MML is likely town because of it and I feel strongly that the analysis is inconclusive for both myself and star-cross.

Not happening now! Don't click to join!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spenner View Post
(^)> peck peck says the heels
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
And god made ben, and realized he was doomed to miss. And said it was good.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zakvvv666
awww :< crushing my dreams; was looking foward to you attempting to shoot yourself point blank and missing