Old 11-6-2018, 03:33 AM   #1
Reteyaz
FFR Player

Default Miracle Streamz [Submission Closed]

↑Click banner to download↑

Miracle Streamz was released.

-----

Hello everyone this is SnowPh.

I'm looking for some submissions for my new pack, Miracle Streamz.

-----

It should be for keyboard (4k), no basic problem(like wrong offset) ,and make me feel "interesting".

It should made by yourself or you can give the evidance that the charter allowed you to submit it.

The charts should contains some stream section ,but it isn't require to be only stream sections.

(Streams , Jumpstreams , Handstreams or even some technical streams are okay.)

Dump files are okay but don't made a extremely hard dump for a lullaby.

All the difficulties are okay but I'll be strict in checking very high difficulties (more than 32 rating) files.

There's also no length limitations , but as similar to difficulty , I'll be strict in checking 6+ mins files.

For song choice , Doujin/Game music , Electronic and Anime style Pop will be better. But for this pack all of the limitations depends on whether the file is interesting.

Don't send full ln , there is stepmania.

Format of metadata:
Actually for this part I can edit your submission by myself , the most meaning of this part is to ask permission of editing.

It's a long story.
-----

I'd like to put around 20-50 charts in it.

You can contact me by Discord ( SnowPh#3934 ) , 1093678611@qq.com or use QQ directly.
(p.s. My Timezone is GMT+8)

Deadline is deciding.........

Thank you.

--SnowPh

[Accepted]

and......would you like to see your charts are released in this file? please submit it to me!

-----

(If there's still some problems ,please contact me. I'm sorry for some potential understanding barriers as I'm not a native English speaker and this is my first time to make an "open submission" pack. I'm trying to express what I want to express. xd)

Last edited by Reteyaz; 12-2-2018 at 03:07 AM..
Reteyaz is offline   Reply With Quote