View Single Post
Old 11-9-2018, 09:45 PM   #65
mellonxcollie
Sectional Moderator
TGB Queen
Sectional Moderator

Send a message via AIM to mellonxcollie Send a message via MSN to mellonxcollie Send a message via Skype™ to mellonxcollie
Default Re: An Open Letter Re: Mods

Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
Like seriously. My original posts on this, was a complete hyperbolic parody of the rules, mocking them into oblivion and commenting on them, and intentionally using words and phrases to make my point. But instead of doing things such as adding words to the filter, or really even trying to discuss it (yeah surprise that was an option) I just got deleted. I wanted to talk about it, I would argue rather I may have chose the wrong method.

But, that's not really productive. It's not the correct course of action, because if I had actually broken the rules, I'm well past the point where I deserve any warnings. I know I broke no actual rules with those posts.
I am a moderator of one subforum on the entire site. In what universe would I have the power to add global forum word filters....? Like use your common sense for a second.

I told you you could repost the exact thread word for word, with only the slurs being removed. You chose not to do that and instead chose to post ANOTHER rule breaking thread. Which I was forced to delete, because it broke the rules!

Slurs are not allowed in TGB. That's the actual rule you broke with those posts. The same rule I quoted when I warned you about it both times.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
people like you are how trump gets elected
mellonxcollie is offline   Reply With Quote