Old 09-24-2008, 09:45 PM   #10420
t-rogdor
tane orb
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to t-rogdor
Default Re: Queue/Batch Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by hi19hi19 View Post
-When he tries to beatbox, I stepped the fart sounding noises with crazy crap like 48th bursts. it was hilarious

-I was planning on not putting any steps to the Prince of Bel Air section just so you were forced to listen to it and bask in its ultimate lameness. My favorite part, by far.

-OH ONE THING I FORGOT, at the 2000th arrow I had edited in the soundclip of Shash saying "2000 combo". Man that part is key, whoever does this has got to make that addition if nothing else

-I had big plans for the "Big Finale" section. I wanted it to all be totally possible but rediculously hard. 340ish bpm streams and 8th jumpspams, 250ish bpm jumpstreams, short 220bpm jacks. All stuff a top caliber player could survive, but JUST BARELY.
I swear to the Flying Spaghetti Moster, if these parts are not in the official released file, i will commit ritiual seppuku at the same time as blowing up another national monument, so that the day it is released is another national sorrow day.
I saw a flyer on a bulletin board at school asking for high-functioning aspergers/autism people to participate in some kind of experiment, and all I could think was, that sounds like a great place to meet girls.