View Single Post
Old 04-26-2016, 08:56 AM   #26
tunsz555
FFR Player

Default Re: Stepmania Songlist Generator

Quote:
Originally Posted by hi19hi19 View Post
5 year bump because I've been using this program a lot since Caliber linked it to me last year and it's really useful.

However, anyone know if this could be updated to include edit difficulties? I agree few files use them but it's really annoying to have them not displayed in the rare case an edit chart does exist. Maybe have a checkbox to display the edit difficulty column or not?

I really love this program but I'm also dreading having to constantly add edit difficulties into the picture by hand, because my next few packs all contain a file or two with edit difficulties.

At the very least, maybe release the source code and I'll be glad to try adding it myself.
OMG it's 5 years already!? Thank you for using it!

That was made when I learned about programming for the first time in my life in bachelor university. (Visual C#) It's almost 100% that the source code is already lost into oblivion by now.. or it might be in my old laptop which I don't have access to because I am now doing master degree in different country and decided to left it in my home country.

When I finally graduate in October I might try searching for it. If I found the project, knowing that someone still using the program it would be my pleasure to do an epic 5 years update..! Let's hope I won't forget about this by that time. (It will be quite amusing to look at that messy code from back then)