View Single Post
Old 10-27-2009, 08:09 PM   #1
SayPLUR
FFR Player

Question The forgotten theme song...

So, here's a quick story/question, I'm posting it here because I really couldn't figure out the correct sub-forum to post this thread in. If you want to get right to what I'm asking, skip to the bottom of this post.

A couple, maybe three years ago, the FFR community was given the gift of MeTrivia.

Whether it be by lack of continued maintenance to MeTrivia, or the lack of popularity for MeTrivia (I really don't know), it was shut down. Hear is where the problem happened. My apologies, but the actual shut-down of MeTrivia isn't what my question is about. When introduced to the title screen of MeTrivia, what I heard made my ears practically explode with joy. The song it played, I remember, is still to this day one of the best songs I've ever heard.

And here's the problem: I've searched and searched off and on for the last three years and have yet to find the song. So I've come to ask for the aid of the FFR community in hopes that my ears get to hear again one of the most ridiculously awesome songs that they have ever heard. So my question to all is...

WHERE THE HECK CAN I GET THE METRIVIA THEME SONG?!

Thanks in advance.

~SayPLUR
SayPLUR is offline   Reply With Quote