View Single Post
Old 05-22-2014, 02:40 PM   #27
DossarLX ODI
Batch Manager
Game Manager, Song Release Coordinator
Game ManagerSimfile JudgeFFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: FFR SURVIVOR: There can only be one

There are a few things I should address here since they look like possible frequently asked questions. First off however I want to mention that the prize is now over 2 million. This might be the most credits one user will ever get for one tournament unless there's some other tournament I don't know about. Thanks to all the donators!

1) Concerning videos, I understand this can be an issue for people that don't own a video camera. Many cellphones nowadays have some kind of video recording app, but I'll still try to limit the tasks to being possible with just a screen recording. This will require discussion from the judge panel. Yes, this is vague, but I don't want to spoil what the videos would contain; they would have some kind of humor involved in them.

2) With conversations, they will most likely just be limited to this site itself (e.g. comment walls on a user's profile) or require an online messenger like skype. If there's the problem of someone closing the comment wall on his/her profile that will be taken into consideration.

3) If for some reason you get banned during this tournament you can still try to submit answers/whatever through an online messenger like skype to one of the judges. Do not ban evade, that's against the rules.

Last edited by DossarLX ODI; 05-22-2014 at 02:46 PM..